Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Finding Company Email Patterns

There are many ways to find company email formats, but most successful ways to find Email Patterns are


  • “email * company.com” (plus some optional keywords)
    and/or “email * * company.com” (I have added one more asterisk). Sometimes you will have to exclude addresses starting with “support”, “info”, or “sales” to get to “human’s” emails; we all know how to do that. It’s not necessary, however, to remove false positives if we see enough results to come to a conclusion.
    Here’s a simple example:
    If nothing can be found, you may want to find out whether the company website domain and the email domain differ and correct the search appropriately.


1 comment:

  1. Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone! My site;
    blogger templates

    ReplyDelete